1. On-the-spot entries will not be accepted.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries without giving any reason.
3. Completion of the entry form, including online registration, evidences the participant’s agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of Singapore International Triathlon 2019.
4. Once the registration form has been processed, there will be no fee refund for the participants who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part.
5. The Organisers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete and/or incorrect entry details given by the participants.
6. The race registration will be only confirmed when full payment of race registration fee has been made.
7. Race entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the race. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude both parties from future events.
8. The Organisers reserve the right to close registration before the said closing date should participation reaches its capacity before the said date.
9. Age category is determined by the participant’s age on 31 December 2019.
10. Participants below the age of 18 are required to seek parental/guardian consent and fill up the relevant indemnity declaration forms as deemed necessary by the Organisers upon online registration or in-person registration. Failing which, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any participant.
11. Participants who opt to be matched agree to be matched according to selection criteria deemed fit by the Organiser. Disputes and appeals must be submitted to the Organiser in written form, including electronic mail within 7 days of matching-result release. The Organisers reserve the right not to entertain any disputes or appeals 2 weeks before race day.
1. All participants must wear the Swim Cap & wrist tags provided by the Organisers.
2. Swim goggles may be worn.
3. All swimmers must have their bib numbers marked on their arms or legs
4. Fins, paddles, pool buoys, snorkels or any other swimming aids are not allowed.
5. Wet suits are not allowed.
6. Support crews are not allowed. Any assistance, other than medical aid received during the swim will result in immediate disqualification.
7. No persons other than the participants and officials are permitted in the swimming area.
8. Participants in difficulty shall signal by raising an arm to the escorting kayaks for assistance.
9. Once assistance is rendered, the participant must retire from the competition.
1. Participants must ensure that their Bib Numbers are clearly visible on their adorned apparel at all times.
2. No bare torso is allowed at all times.
3. Participants are to ride in single file on the left side of the road except when passing another participant and are reminded to observe traffic rules at all times.
4. All participants will be required to perform their own repairs if their bicycles should break down.
5. Support vehicles and crews are not permitted.
6. All participants must wear helmets from the time they remove their bicycle from the rack.
7. The helmet must stay on the participant’s head until he/she has placed his/her bicycle at the allocated spot on the bicycle rack.
8. It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that their bicycles and bicycle brakes are in good working condition.
9. Wearing headphones is not allowed at all times. Communication or entertainment devices of any type are strictly prohibited during competition.
10. Drafting is NOT allowed. You are considered drafting when you are within 7 metres of another participant’s rear wheel or riding next to someone within 2 meters.
1. Participants must wear their Bib Numbers clearly visible on their adorned apparel at all times.
2. Support vehicles or pacers are not allowed.
3. Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
4. No bare torso is allowed at all times.
1. Each participant must pack all his/her swim gear in his/her Bike Bag and all his/her bike gear in his/her Run Bag before exiting transition so as not to impede the safe movement of other participants.
2. No public nudity is allowed as any breach will result in disqualification.
3. Each participant must have the bike helmet securely fastened on their head prior to un-racking their bike to commence the bike leg.
4. Each participant must have their bike helmet securely fastened on their head until they have racked their bike prior to commencing the run leg.
5. Bikes must not be ridden in transition at any time
IMPORTANT: All information published on this website is subject to change or expiration without notice. Please make regular checks for the latest information and updates.