1. The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notification.
2. The Organisers reserve the right to amend the race course with prior notice to participants.
3. In the event of inclement weather, the Organisers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race, shorten the race or modify the course.
4. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
5. Organisers reserve the rights to cancel, postpone or change the date, venue and time of the event. There will be no refund of registration fees or any associated cost if the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances or security and safety issues.
6. The Organisers reserve the right to use any photograph, motion picture, recording, or any other record of this race and its participants for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
7. The Organisers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the race. Medical personnel have the ultimate and final authority to remove a participant from the race if the participant is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the race without the risk of serious injury to themselves or others. Medical transport of any participant will result in disqualification.
8. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organisers to ensure participants’ safety, participants participate at their own risk and the Organisers shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
9. All Participants shall collect their Race Entry Packs that include the Swim Cap, Bib Number, Timing Chip, Event T-shirt and other goodies at the Race Pack Collection. If participants are unable to collect their Race Entry Packs in person, they may authorize a representative to collect on their behalf.
10. All participants must fasten their timing chips with the provided chip tie before beginning any race.
11. The Timing Chip must be returned or a $50 fee will be charged.
12. The Organisers will not be responsible for any inaccuracy in participant’s race timings.
13. On-site reporting and body marking will start one hour (1) hour before the commencement of the first wave of the race.
14. The details on the reverse side of the Race Bib must be filled in to enable the Organisers to contact participant’s next-of-kin in case of emergency.
15. Participants who commence before the actual start time of his/her Race entered for will be disqualified. (Please refer to start time of each race).
16. A grace period of 15 minutes after the commencement of the race will be given for latecomers. Anyone who reports later than this grace period will not be allowed to participate in the race.
17. The Transition Area will be opened at least 1 hour before the commencement of the race. Triathlon participants have to place their bicycles and gear at their designated location in the transition area. All participants shall be ready and assembled at the Swim Start Holding Area 15 minutes prior to the Swim.
18. Participants in the relay categories are responsible for passing their timing chip to their teammates at the designated areas after their respective legs.
19. There may be (generous) time limitation, which is still to be determined. Road closure will be lifted after the time limitation. Participants will then continue on the footpath at their own risk.
20. For prize winners or possible prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made on-the-spot within 15 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation with a $50 deposit which will be refunded if the appeal is successful.
21. For all other participants, disputes and appeals regarding the results must be submitted in a written format, including electronic mail within 7 days of race day. After which, the Organisers reserve the right not to entertain any dispute or appeal.
22. Any dispute arising from the participation in the Event shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the law of the Singapore Arbitration Court.